Plan Your Visit
Welcome To London
StART is held at Saatchi Gallery on King's Road in London. The King's Road is Chelsea's arterial road and stretches through a vibrant and culturally rich area starting from Sloane Square - the site of the world-famous Royal Court Theatre.
The road has long been synonymous with fashion and is home to numerous boutique and luxury clothing stores, as well as high-quality restaurants, cafes, bars and nightlife.
Duke of York's HQ
London SW3 4RY
Assisted or ramp access is available at Saatchi Gallery's main entrance. All floors have lifts and there is level access between the galleries on each floor. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
The StART Team are working hard to ensure this year’s fair is a ‘COVID Secure’ event.
- Reschedule your visit if you feel unwell.
- Face Coverings are no longer mandatory however we ask that all visitors, staff and exhibitors wear a mask or visor unless exempt.
- Hand Sanitiser dispensers are positioned throughout the building and all exhibitor booths have been provided with a bottle of hand sanitiser. Please use the sanitiser provided and wash your hands regularly.
- Enhanced Cleaning - we have enhanced and increased our cleaning schedule, cleaning staff will be working throughout the building all day.
- Social Distancing will be implemented throughout the gallery. Visitors should be aware of the space around them.
- One-way route we have implemented a simple one way system to safely guide visitors around the fair.
- Rule of 6 – Although the rule of six is no longer mandatory, we request that visitors and Exhibitors do not to congregate in groups of more than 6. Security and staff will be monitoring the visitor flow throughout the fair.
Wednesday 13th October - Sunday 17th October 2021
Session 1: 11am - 1pm
Session 2: 1pm - 3pm
Session 3: 3pm - 6pm
(6pm Thursday, 7pm Friday & Saturday, 5pm Sunday)
Saatchi Gallery, Duke of York's HQ, King's Road, London, SW3 4RY
The gallery is 3-4 minutes walk from Sloane Square Underground (District and Circle lines) and 10-12 minutes’ walk from Victoria (Victoria, District & Circle lines).
11,19,22,49,211,319 (King’s Road)
11,137,211 (Lower Sloane Street)
The nearest mainline railway station is Victoria.
It is 10-12 minutes’ walk from the gallery.
Assisted or ramp access is available at the Gallery’s main entrance. All floors have lifts and there is level access between the galleries on each floor. Wheelchairs are available upon request. There are two blue badge disabled parking bays to the rear of the Gallery which can be accessed via Turk’s Row off Lower Sloane Street.