START Global Eye Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Parallel Contemporary Art Ltd., (“PCA”), a company registered in England (No.7285923) whose registered office is at 3 Park Court, Pyford Road, West Byfleet, KT14 6ST.
2. The competition is open to participants aged 18 years or over except employees of PCA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Void where prohibited.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://startnet.com/eyeaward.html]. By entering this competition you give PCA the right to use the image of your artwork for promotional and marketing purposes across its platforms and related entities.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. By entering you are asserting that you are the original creator of the original artwork and submitted image of the same and that no other party has claim or ownership to it.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 BST Friday 23rd October. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants are invited to email one single artwork image of their own solo creation with title, medium, dimensions and date of creation to email@example.com. An award committee will consider entries submitted by the closing date and choose one piece as the winner.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A Solo Booth at STARTnet 2021, including artist’s economy class return travel and agreed shipping expenses. Entrants will be responsible for any necessary visas, permits or other entry requirements to the UK.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner with the location and dates of STARTnet 2021. The promoter reserves the right to change the date and location of STARTnet 2021 at their discretion.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. PCA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. PCA also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.read more... read less